Jenny Barker – Naturopath
Jenny Barker is a Qualified Naturopath and the founder of The Naturopathic Clinic. Jenny holds a Diploma in Naturopathic Medicine and is a member of the Naturopaths & Medical Herbalists of New Zealand (Inc). Jenny is also a qualified NIS (Neurological Integration System) and QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis) practitioner.
Jenny discovered naturopathic medicine through her own serious health issues. These included being diagnosed with an auto-immune arthritic condition, adrenal fatigue, multiple food allergies and chemical sensitivities. She tried the normal medical treatment – taking drugs but she did not like the side effects of these medications and decided there must be a better way. Jenny saw many, many different types of practitioners on her road to recovery, she was determined to find a drug free solution to her health issues. It wasn’t until she found a naturopath that took a holistic approach focusing on many parts of her health all at once that she got significant positive results. This holistic approach included focusing on diet, nutrient deficiencies, killing off gut infections, identifying food allergies and clearing the body of toxins through unique detoxification methods.The improvements Jenny achieved have changed her life and she is so grateful that she could achieve such fantastic results without drugs. The constant pain, the fatigue and the low moods that come with constant pain are now a thing of the past.
These amazing results developed Jenny’s passion to learn more about natural health. She now shares her knowledge to help others know that there are alternatives to drugs and constant pain. Jenny had quite an extreme career change from being an Accountant to becoming a Naturopath. As a Naturopath she focuses on educating others to make changes to their lives to achieve positive lifelong changes to their health and enjoyment in life.
Jenny Barker continues to keep up with international research, attending numerous conferences and seminars.
Transforming health naturally.
To educate, coach and support our clients to live a life of wellness and happiness.
Here at the Naturopathic Clinic, we believe:
- It is paramount to treat the cause of your poor health and not just the symptoms.
- Wellness comes from a proactive, holistic approach.
- Our aim is to teach and support you with a personalized approach so that you can reach new heights of health and wellbeing.
- Together we partner to transform your health. As a patient you are as much a part of the healing process as is your practitioner. Commitment is required from you to make the necessary changes to your diet and lifestyle to support you to achieve your health goals.
- Learning is a key component to your long-term optimal health. We aim to deliver information in a way that you can understand and apply it.
- A whole food diet is the primary source of your nutrients. Supplements are used when the nutrients from your diet are not adequate to meet your body’s needs.
- We believe that kindness, compassion and understanding create a supportive environment for you to transform your health.
The Naturopathic Clinic is based in Hamilton New Zealand.